Stop the clock offer:
- Stop the clock dishes are same as the evening dishes with exception on some of the live cooking which may not be available.
- Only valid Monday to Saturday (Excluding Sundays).
- Customers will have to mention the “Stop the Clock” offer before they sit down to dine, otherwise it will be invalid.
- Customers have to vacate the table and settle the bill by 7.00pm (Monday To Thursday) and 6.30pm (Friday and Saturday) to take up this offer.
- If a customer decides to stay past that time then they will be charged the full evening price.
- Customer will have to purchase a drink for the offer to be valid.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- For children under 10 years of age they may require proof of age, any other children are subject to a minimum of £5.00 charge.
In December, the Stop The Clock price will be £10.95 (*£6.95)
- Other terms and condition apply
15% Student and 15% NHS discount:
- Student and NHS discount is available to use from Monday through to Friday evenings only and not valid with “Stop the Clock” offer.
- Maximum of 6 card holder discounts per table.
- The Discount applies to food only and not on drinks and card holder meal only and not on the whole bill.
- Discount will be available for the person who is the bearer of the NUS or NHS card.
- For the discount to apply you have to provide a valid NUS or NHS Card before the meal.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only one offer will be available such as either NUS or NHS
This discount cannot be used within the month of December.
- Other terms and condition apply.
Late O’Clock Offer:
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Only valid Monday to Saturdays (excluding Sundays)
- Customers will have to mention the ‘Late O’Clock’ offer before they sit down to dine, otherwise the offer will be invalid.
- Customers cannot sit at the table before 9:00pm (Monday – Thursday) and 9:30pm (Friday – Saturday) else the ‘Late O’Clock’ offer will be invalid.
- Customers must pay their bills and vacate their table by 10:30m (Monday – Thursday) and by 11:00pm (Friday – Saturday) to take up this offer.
- If a customer sits at their table before the stated times or stays past the stated times, they will be charged the full evening price.
- Customers will have to purchase a drink for this offer to be valid.
- For children under 10 years of age they may require proof of age, any other children are subject to a minimum of a £5.00 charge.
- This offer is not available in the month of December.
- Management reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
General Terms And Condition:
- Any children that are under 10 years of age will be charged at a lower price. Children may have to provide proof of age in some circumstances.
- Chef & Spice have the right to charge customers £3.50 per plate for excessive waste of food.
- All customers have a maximum time of two hours to dine after which they will have to vacate the table.
- Customers who book a table for a certain time will have to be at the restaurant on time otherwise their table will be given away to the next available customer and they may have to wait longer for a table to become available.
- Customers are not allowed to bring their own drinks with them.
- Chef & Spice reserve the rights to change any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Chef & Spice do not have a service charge and all tips are shared by the staff here.
- Customers that are not dining will not be able to sit at the table with their friends when it is busy, if it is not busy they can sit at the table which will incur a charge of £5.00
Any Children will sit on our chair or high Chair will be subject to normal Child price. No Child will eat free at all.
- Other terms and condition apply
- Eating at Chef & Spice you agree to the above terms and conditions.